If you would like to make your Outlook schedules available online, Outlook 2000 makes this possible.
Make Your Schedule Available Online
1. Click the Tools menu, and select “Options…” from the menu that appears.
2. Click the Preferences tab.
3. Click the Calendar Options button.
4. Click the “Free/Busy Options” button.
5. Check the “Publish my free/busy information” check box.
6. Enter the URL that you would like to post this information at.
Note: You will need to have a URL, username, and password to publish your schedule to the Internet.
Our colleagues over at Progressive Training offers Microsoft Outlook Training Courses throughout Ireland: you can visit their website here http://www.progressivetraining.ie/