An Access Control System enables you
to control, monitor and restrict
the movement of people, assets or vehicles in,
out and around a building or site.
We provide a wide range of products designed
to meet your individual requirements, from simple
telephone entry systems through to Biometric identification.
How access control systems can help you:
- Control who is entering your premises; where and when
- Protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- Secure certain sectors of a building
- Reduce time sheet procedures
- Integrate with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management
- Integrate with other security systems for centralised management of the site
- Assist with car park management
- Help compliance with requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act
- Increase security with Photo ID
- Control access to a wide variety of other facilities or equipment, such as
- vending machines or PCs, using smart card technology.
The key considerations for Access Control are:
- Location and number of sites
- Number of areas and points to be controlled
- Layout of the building
- Number and turnover of employees
- Number and access required internally for visitors
- Disabled access
- How the system will be managed internally
- Future growth of the organisation
- Level of security required
- Need to incorporate other requirements such as library cards or cashless vending
- To book a free no obligation survey of your premises complete our survey request form.
Thanks the Techstore Team