Many people have home based businesses today, which is usually carried out without much professionalism. However, it is basically better to work at creating a professional image for your home business which is possible by creating business cards for your business.It is no point in just creating business cards; they have to be effective in propagating your website.
So follow these tips to find out the best tips for creating effective Business Cards:
- Choose a font that is easy to read; preferably standard fonts like Times New Roman or Arial. Avoiding capitals, italics and underlining all ensure legible business cards. In addition to this, the card becomes legible only if the type is large enough to read and when choosing colors, choose dark colors for use on a light background.
- Though using glossy and metallic paper will help enhance the look of your card, the card will not be liked by the recipient of the card. This is because people usually use the back side of the card for writing notes, which is not possible on cards with a high gloss or metallic back. So have your business card printed on paper that lets people write on.
- Another option you have to make use of the back of your business card is by adding valuable information on it. You could consider adding a map to your home, some important information about your services, any discounts you have in mind, use it as a coupon or just about anything that comes to your mind for making your card more effective.
- It is better to use the services of a professional designer to design your business card. If you can’t afford one, you could consider at least getting a consultation for your card. With the help of the designer, you can decide where you intend to place your logo and contract information. Even a short consultation will help in creating a much better and more effective business card.
- Instead of keeping the back of the card empty, use it for additional advertisement for your business. Use it to explain the benefits and high points of your business as the right use of the back and front of the card gives an idea of the amount of professionalism you are conducting your business with.
- Some ideas for filling up the back of the card would be a quiz or checklist that will make the customer want to call you for its answers. Or perhaps valuable information like important phone numbers, handy tips, conversion tables and charts or perhaps turning the back of the card into a coupon.
- And last, but not least, remember that business cards are easy to replace. So if your card becomes outdated, or if you change your business or business name, don’t keep the old cards. Jut throw them away and get new ones made for you. It is important to have fresh and updated business cards to effectively propagate your business.
Our colleagues over at the Printing Specialists offer the best Business Cards Printing Services : you can visit their website here http://www.printing-specialists.ie