An alternative way to Heat your Home
Wood Pellet Stoves offer you an alternative way to heat your home.
These stoves use wood pellets that are made out of dried recycled
compressed sawdust from lumber mills that otherwise ends up in landfills.
Wood pellet stoves have a number of advantages over normal wood stoves. Because the stoves are so efficient, there is almost no smoke or creosote produced, in fact the exhaust is barely even hot so the stove doesn’t need a masonry chimney and can be installed anywhere a tin metal liner can be put in, either directly into the roof, or sideways out a wall.
They can be stand-alone stoves on legs in the corner of a room, or chimney inserts
using an existing chimney. Unlike wood stoves, Wood pellet stoves work well
in urban environments because of little exhaust
and no need for a chimney and can be installed in any room.
Major cost savings can be achieved by having a Wood Pellet Stove.
Pellets have the following advantages over other types of wood fuel:-
* Less volume to transport and store (due to higher energy density)
* Fewer deliveries
* Consistent size and moisture content
* Versatility – can be used in stoves and boilers
* Less ash
* Lower emissions CO2 neutral
* Exempt from CO2 tax
* Pellets are dry and can be stored without degrading
* Flow like a liquid and can be used in automatic machinery
* Easier to handle
* Easier to ignite
Thanks the Techstore Team