Futura Engineers have been installing under floor heating in Irish homes for over
10 years with great Success.
Below are some of the benefits of under Floor Heating.
Why to choose Underfloor Heating
- This system is more economical, compared with conventional heating by radiators and stoves: you will reduce the expenditure for heating up to 30%.
- The way of heating is much more natural, the temperature distribution is even and assures better thermal comfort.
- You may achieve personal thermal comfort for each room.
- No more radiators and heaters on the walls, all heating devices
are invisible for the inhabitants.
You save place and have more options for placing the furniture and for indoor design.
- Your home becomes safer place for the children: no more risks of injuries
as the heating elements are under the floor.
- The need of additional humidification (which is needed always when using air-conditioning devices)
is smaller compared to traditional convective systems.
- Recent studies show that the circulation of air-born pollutions is less,
which is beneficial for children and adults suffering from asthma.
Our Systems provide you with
- Space & Economics – Every square metre of your home can be fully utilised and the cost for our system is very similar to a radiator system.
- Hygiene – No dust and the underfloor heating will help to reduce house dust mites which
is a benefit to asthma sufferers. Moisture content is too low, to support dust mites.
- Aesthetics & Labour Saving – You can design your home to suit your needs rather than that of your heating engineer. Cleaning of the floors is easier and wet floors dry very quickly. Prevents discolouration of paintwork, peeling of paper etc.
- Silence & Comfort – Radiant heat will provide the highest comfort levels at an even temperature throughout. Compared to radiator systems, there is no noise. No annoying ticking as pipes expand in floor voids.
- Cost effective – It has been proven that energy saving from 15-40% can be achieved with underfloor heating.
- Ease of control – Small temperature between the floor surface and the air above means the system is practically self regulating.
Thanks the Techstore Team